Every year medical tourism in Belarus is gaining more and more popularity among foreign guests.
This is facilitated by:
- the high quality of the services provided and the excellent equipment of medical centers, hospitals and clinics;
- high qualification of doctors in various fields of knowledge, as well as regular internships of specialists in leading clinics of the world
- a careful study of advanced technologies and the use of advanced treatment methods;
- fairly low cost of medical services;
- convenient geographical location of the country and busy transport links;
- temperate climate eliminate the need for acclimatization, which contributes to the speedy recovery of patients.
The guests of our country are in a hurry to get highly qualified medical care at extremely affordable prices. Moreover, they can easily combine treatment in Belarus with a pleasant stay surrounded by amazingly beautiful nature. Belarus is deservedly called the "lungs of Europe", because most of the territory of this beautiful state is covered with forests.